Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Coop got to do 2 Egg Hunts. The first was at a nature center here in town.
The eggs were hidden out in the brush and dirt, but he thought it was great fun.(Green Shirt)
Then Saturday i hid eggs in our backyard for him. It was perfect for the hunt, all the shrbs and big boulders. He looked so handsome in his little church outfit too!

My Parents were here for the weekend. It was so nice. So I figured we would get a family pic unfortunately they did not turn out so good
I think maybe I talk too much.
I hope everyone had a marvelous Easter!!!!

4 comments:

TAMPA said...

I am loving the mohawk !!! Love, love, love it !!

Jess said...

What a cute family :) We will be down in May!!!!

The Staheli's said...

Coop is such a handsome little man. :) Sounds like a fun weekend!

LCRogers said...

Tawny,
wow its so good to hear from you!! Cooper is getting so big i can't believe it! he is so dang cute..i miss you guys! how's the new daycare going? i hope good! Tell coop hi for me! i will have to stop by the school sometime and say hi!