Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Super Hero Squad

Coopers birthday was awesome.  He has been saying for months that he wanted to "Be" Thor.
     We had a Super Hero Training.
      So we first had to "Hero Up".
These are the capes I made for all the kids.

    (That Printer Paper Iron-On stuff is awesome!)


Then we did "Super Hero Strong" Challenge.
We had to Pop Balloons 
(These were super balloons and took some Serious work)

Then was "Super Hero Save".
       We rescued our favorite super heroes from danger in the backyard
(Iron  Man was in the grill)

Then "Super Hero Throw
     We threw Frisbee's to take out Loki and a Frost Giant.

Next "Super Hero Speed
     We raced.

Last was "Super Hero Smash".
                             Pinata Smash "Thor"

Pinata Smash "Flash"

Pinata Smash "Captain America"
                                      

Pinata Smash "Wonder Woman"

Pinata Smash "Spiderman
(Yeah I know none of these heroes wears a cape)

Then of course Presents and Cake.

Tomorrow I have some HUGE Summer Changing News.
 I am NOT up to talking about it tonight, so check back in.

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

SUCH A CUTE PARTY! I'm thoroughly impressed. Happy Birthday Cooper! :)

AggieMay said...

Dude- can I come to Coop's party? That looks like it was so much fun! Way to go mamasita.

ANd uh thanks for leaving me hanging- killin' me smalls.

Elise said...

I going to need one of those capes. Do you sell them? ;)

What a cute party. Happy birthday Cooper!

And the big news is?????? C'mon, man!