Friday, December 4, 2009

The Lights on "The Square"





Nick and I have never been to the Christmas lights at Temple Sqaure together. So to finish off our wonderful weekend we took Coop Up. He Loved IT!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He did not stop moving. I have never said
"Excuse me, I am so sorry" So many times before in my life. As I frantically chased him through the surging crowds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

Here is our pathetic attempt at our Family"Self Portrait". Like I said he did not want to hold still!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The lights were beautiful. Coop woke up the next morning and wanted to go see the lights at "Jesus House"

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Someday we would like to take our girls there too, I love the LA Temple lights too, and a few years back we took Sam to the lighting of the St George...no offense...not too impressive!

TAMPA said...

Love that... Jesus' house :)