Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guilt Gifts and Post 200

I don't think I am all that big fro 32 and 1/2 weeks pregnant, but apparently not all people share in my rose colored glasses.

When I walked into Faculty meeting one of the Counselors succinctly said
"WOW You have really popped".
Then she told her Daughter I had popped and her daughter (who has me as a teacher) Took her on a very long guilt trip..."how could you say something like that? you know how sensitive pregnant people are. ect......"
And so yesterday her mom brought me these Gorgeous Flowers to apologize.


Plus Happy 200th Post!!!!!!

2 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I love guilt gifts. gifts that ease the other person's guilt...genius idea.

Spencer and Maren said...

Tawny-
I'm glad you said you have almost been married 7 years... I was thinking it was almost 8. Since we both got married May 2003, I guess you are right! It is nice to catch up a little bit by looking at your blog!