Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sad Face

This outfit was given to me by my mom. My little brother wore it when he was a baby. so for posterity's sake I took pictures of it.

Here are some pictures of my boys in the same outfit at about the same age. Can you tell who is who??
And seriously why are they crying??

Because the only time they look anything alike is when they cry, and it makes the comparison more fun!! Jacks actually looks nothing like Coop!!

Post edit: The first one is Jacks. And I do have some pics that I took at the same time of him NOT screaming!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, they HATE baseball. :)

Jenn said...

I think the second one is Jack. But the outfit in the first picture looks faded. Have you been washing this heirloom with bleach missy!

Seriously, is it made out of hemp, they look really uncomfortable.