Friday, April 8, 2011

Things that are upsetting me tonight

#1 Nick working until one in the morning for the past two nights and taking the scouts camping tonight.
#2 Coopers soccer being cancelled...again.
#3 The new "Ultra Special" whiny voice Cooper has decided to use...all the time.
#4 The best neighbors ever being told they only have 15 days to move.
#5 Having to cover my garden so the frost doesn't kill it tonight.

But because I have been striving to be a glass half full kind of girl:

#1 I have an amazing Husband who works really hard and fulfills his priesthood obligations.
#2 Now soccer will go farther into the summer and it will feel like the season is longer!
#3 The way Coop holds up his hand in the I Love You sign and wiggles each finger in turn saying I Love You.
#4 I have had amazing and spectacular neighbors for 2 years and have learned so much from them.
#5 I live in a location that allows me to plant my garden in March and we will be enjoying (hopefully) the "fruit" of our labors mid May.
PLUS
Only 6 more weeks of School!!!

1 comment:

AggieMay said...

Hugs!

Glad you can find a positive spin. I would have stopped at the first half.

Love you.