Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ARGHHHH!!!

Why does buying a house have to be so hard? The owners of our dream home are CRAZY. In this market they just raised the price 10K!! Why? We don't know.

Luckily we have great real estate agent who is working them over.
I am so glad we have an agent I can't even imagine doing all the phone calls and paperwork alone!!

So a shout out to Josh Rodgers--- who puts up with my Baby while we house hunt!!

Also....
Cooper and I started weaning this week. (He has to be weaned by June 11 for Girls camp.) So as a punishment for cutting out his daytime feeding(JK) He stayed up all night screaming. I really don't know why he was up, but we have decided to not try to give him any more milk for awhile....which he hates anyway, so all is good.
I am going a bit nuts though and could use any weaning advice.

I am so jealous of all of you that will say " My baby just stopped being interested when they were 11 months and weaned themselves.

No comments: