Monday, August 25, 2008

Splash Pad

Coop and I have jumped on the Bandwagon of the Splash pad!!
Seriously how cool are they!!



I am Trying to take him at least one day a week while we wait for daddy to get off work.


Coop just loves to run around and when the water goes back in the ground he looks around and says Uh Oh


We made Daddy come with us last week, and Coop would keep running back to where he was sitting to make sure he was still there!


I love my little guy and am so proud of how smart he is and the great little man he is becoming!


Plus he is just so darn adorable!!

3 comments:

Rachel Swan said...

He is super cute! Are you going to Shayla's wedding? I would really love to see you!

Jess said...

He is just too cute!! I miss UTAH!

melonamc said...

So cute! That looks like loads of fun. Wish you guys were closer so Coop & Kieran could play!