Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday

Here are my Birthday Pics.
Nick made the cake and oh so artfully arranged the 27 Candles

We invited our next door neighbors over for cake. They are such a nice little family and so much fun to have next door. They brought me a goodies bag of girly pink things like foot soak, and fingernail polish. It was great


Here are the pics of my most excellent birthday Gift.
Nick went all out and got me this super cool bike trailer.


It holds two Chilluns and I had the great luck today to utilize the extra space for my friend Maggie's son Ian, who came and had a playdate.



I love being able to go bike riding again!
Plus how sweet do they look?

4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! It looks like you had a good one.

Bobette said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!

Sean Hurst said...

Those boys look like bestest friends. Love you mucho!We'll have to do it again soon.

Jake and Jen said...

That is a very lovely cake!