Monday, November 17, 2008

A Shared Day

For as long as I can remember today has always been "Our Day".
I am one of the lucky few to share a birthday with a beloved relative.
I remember all the Competitions to see who could call who first to sing Happy Birthday.
My beautiful Cousin Erin has been generous through the years in sharing her birthday with me.
Erin is amazing. I wish you could all know her. She is such a wonderful example to me and she always has been.
I could not have picked a better Birthday Buddy!
Happy Birthday ERIN!

6 comments:

Jess said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope this is your best year yet :)

Rachel Swan said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope your day is super special and filled with the people you love!

I love you to the moon!

The Martin's said...

You have such a cute blog. I can't believe how big Cooper is he is such a cutie... I'm so glad you found our blog.

LiSa AnD FaMiLy said...

hope you had a great birthday

Erin McArthur said...

Hey, You're the one reason for not trying to get out of another Birthday. I tried hard this year, but thank heaven I clued back in. I loved your birthday message. Love you. Hope "our" day was awsome for you!

Bonnie Parks said...

Happy Birthday Tawny!