Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So I lost my Wallet yesterday.............................

I put it on top of the car while I buckled Cooper up after his
18 monthPediatrician Appointment(Which went great)
..........Then I drove away.
I went back and looked.

The progress report that was with it was still on the asphalt.

As I walked around the parking lot crying and praying, Cooper took my face in his hands looked in my eyes and said "Mama" Then gave me a hug. I am so grateful for his empathetic spirit and sweet hugs.

Now don't get me wrong, I am upset about the inconvenience of having to get new everything, but the worst part to me has been that some person out there has pictures of my baby.

Prayers are answered.................I took my Social Security Card out of my wallet sometime last month.........So that is good.

No comments: