Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Tag

This is Fun!

1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In the bathroom holding a Pee Stick.
2- Who was with you? Nick
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? Home Pregnancy Test
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Pretty excited, it was planned, so that was good.
5- Who was the first person you told? Nick
6-Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? No. We told my folks at 12 weeks, but we didn't tell anyone else til like 20 weeks. i announced in Church at 21 weeks. ( i didn't show very much).
8-Was everybody happy for you? Yeah
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No, I don't think so..
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Um, Yeah, there are only so many yellow and green options out there.
11- What was the sex? Boy
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
13- If yes, who? My mom threw a surprise shower while we were visiting them and my visiting teacher threw me one.
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Oh Yeah, Sorry
15- How much weight did you gain? About 35 pounds, but that all came on after about 25 weeks.
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Yup, but I don't like my starting weight , so we are still working on that.
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?I didn't think so, until he was born and I could see the underside of my belly and there they were, but not too many.
18- What did you crave the most? Otter pops and Peanut Butter and Jelly.
19- Did you crave anything crazy? Otterpops in December, a little strange
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I really got tired of people touching my belly, so I try to be careful to not just touch now!!
21- Were you married at the time? Yes
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? He started pushing on my sciatic nerve at 8 weeks and it just got worse, then he cut off circulation to my other leg so I walked funny. i also had Group B Strep, but other than that no.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? In the living room. We were watching Cars and Nick had fallen asleep, so at 10:40 I stood up to get our toothbrushes and woosh!!
24- Did your water break? YUP
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Nick- I was so nervous it didn't seem real, like we would actually be bringing a Baby home.
26- Did you go early or late? 3 Days Early
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Nick
28- How long were you in labor for? 10:40 Water Breaks, 10:50 Contractions start, 11:00 Dialated to a 7, Transition Labor, Epidural at around 11:30, Nap and Baby at 3:40
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Oh Yeah! Luckily my relief society President was in labor too, so the anesthetist was already there, or there would not have been enough time.
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Vaginal with Drugs.
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? He was so cute, with curly reddish hair.
32- How big was the baby(s)? 7lbs 4 oz..
33- Did your Husband cry? No
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Cooper John
35- Does her name have any significant meaning? We found Cooper in a baby book and he kicked me when we asked him. John is for my Grandpa who died the previous summer.
36- Did you have any visitors? My Mom and Dad drove down that morning for a couple hours, and Brittney and Kristen came by.
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Nope, beside thinking he was going to die of starvation, I had to supplement with 55cc's of formula that first day.
38- How old is your baby today? 18 months.
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Not sure yet, but maybe summer 2010.
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? Still on the fence with this one.
41- Tag: Mom (you can choose just one of us), Aimee, Bobbette, Maggie, Katie Kristen, Brittney, Wendy, Elisa, Jen................okay everyone!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel like I should congratulate you again for having a baby after reading that. How funny. Congrats on the postive wallet turnout. Cooper really is a doll. I bet he is a blast right now, and hey, 18 months means NURSURY!