Monday, March 2, 2009

Perdiddle

Alright....Raise your hand if you remember what Perdiddle Means........................

I remember spending long car trips with Bonnie and Ashley counting up Perdiddles ( Cars with only One working Headlight)

Well here in the South Nickolas and I have started a new one, it is a mix of Perdiddle and "Slug Bug" (surely you all remember that one!)


We call it PRIUS.
Now I don't know if it is the extraordinarily large population of retired folks or what, but there are and extraordinarily large Number of Prius Hybrids on the road!!
So here is what you do!!
Everytime you see a Prius:
Kiss your hand
and Hit the Ceiling in your car.
Keep track and when you make it to 100 "Prius's" I will mail you a spectacular pot!! (because I can!)
Just let me know and enjoy your Prius Watch!!

6 comments:

LiSa AnD FaMiLy said...

sounds like fun im in

Annalie said...

I'll do it but I don't know how you'll get the pot to me. Maybe you'll have to bring it yourself! :)

Unknown said...

Your on.

TAMPA said...

I am allover that.. but I think I should just get a pot anyway... cause I am one of your cool colleagues :)

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I wanna play!

Sean Hurst said...

So how much is a Perdiddle Prius worth?? They're new enough the headlights shouldn't be going out that soon so they should be worth like 10 right? We were just curious :)