Saturday, June 13, 2009

Party Day





Luckily we chose not to have Coops Party until Saturday, so the sick day didn't interfere much.
We were so excited that both sets of grandparents and my sister and her kids came for the day. We had so much fun and Coop got seriously spoiled. Here are the blocks I made for him

and here is his stack of presents! The bike was by far the biggest hit!!!

And he loves his tools from Grandma and Grandpa!!

I decided to make his Cake myself and I think it turned out pretty sweet!!
And here is the Birthday song.... He is so grown up and smart!! Dontcha think???



Happy birthday Baby Boy. I love you to bits and wouldn't give up one second of our time together!!!!

6 comments:

LiSa AnD FaMiLy said...

aweee happy birthday my cute little nephewe we all wish it was good

brittbritt03 said...

Betts!! I was so mad that I didn't get to come visit you before the last days of school! I tried like tons of times haha. Then at graduation I saw you when I walked but couldn't find you afterwards! I was so mad! I still would LLOVE to help with Coop or anything :) He is so cute! He is 2 now! Wow he is so smart. Remember, my phone number is in your phone still, I dont know if you remember that though. haha

Sarah said...

Tawny! How's it going? I found your blog through Linda Leavitt's. Cooper is such a cutie. Looks like he had a great birthday!

Annalie said...

That is so fun for Cooper that he got to spend his birthday with so much family! You look beautiful in those pics Tawny!

TAMPA said...

k.. two things.. loving the doo.. and love the blocks !! Happy bday Coop !! Hope your are having a good summer :)

LCRogers said...

Tawny! Coop is getting sooo big! oh my heck! you'll have to tell him hi and see if he remember me! haha it looks like you guys have been having fun though! Happy Birthday Coop!