Sunday, August 29, 2010

BIG Plan Revealed

Who: Me Jacks and Coop
What: Birthday surprise for Grandma
When: Friday after work
Where: Manti
Why: Because my Mom is spectacular, and really misses seeing her grandsons!
How:  Long road trip, for a spectacular albeit short visit.


On Friday after work I loaded the boys in the car and made the Trek.  Jacks slept until Richfield and Cooper was perfection. When we arrived at my Parents my Mom was already in bed,worn out from a long day at work and still recovering from a rollover she was in with her sisiters a few weeks back.  So we walked up stairs and woke her up.  She was just a little excited
So we spent the rest of the evening hanging out.  And had a lovely breakfast the next day,  My mom had to go to work that morning.
And we left shortly after.

It was short and sweet,but it was the best birthday present i could come up with.
I love you Mom and you were worth the trip.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You Rock! You are the best daughter there is. Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and I am torn up inside that I don't have anything more for her than just a phone call. I sooooo wish that I could hop in the car and go see her. Well I have agency don't I...however then I might be fired, and I don't want to deal with that consequence right now!