Monday, July 25, 2011

Floundering...

Sorry for the silence.

We have been really busy.

Cooper had Day Camp for a week.


Then Cooper, Jack, and I had swimming lessons for two weeks.

Nick has been taking a lot of hikes with the scouts. (Darn Hiking Merit Badge.)
(hanging out with the boys before the hike.)


We gave talks in Church Yesterday.

We are planning a mini-vacay to the in-laws soon.

We are coping with the increased gasoline consumption of our truck.

I am trying to mentally prepare myself to go back to school in 3 weeks...AHHHH

And I still haven't posted any of the cute pictures of my kids at Grandmas. (That darn car upstaged them.)
So here you go.
 "Helping" Grandpa play an on-line game.
Playing With Cousins

 Generally, being adorable and sweet!

 Watching the bi-annual 
running of the Cows 
with Cousins

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That is a great picture...the temple and the cows. I have never been to Manti, I should go some day.
School starts in three weeks? Ughhh!