Thursday, August 4, 2011

To Grandmas House we go.

We had a spectacular time with the in-laws.


We went out on Grandpas boat.  An instant favorite of Coops and we did some swimming and tubing.  The water felt great and the air temp was perfect and Nick is the only one that got sunburned!!

 Jack wasn't a huge fan of the water, but he seemed to enjoy the tube.
 Coop kept trying to crawl off of my lap.  He said " I will just plug my nose."  Silly Boy


 Here is Coop Showing off his mad swimming skills.  His swim lessons really improved his confidence in the water. And gave me the vocabulary to talk to him about swimming.


Those 3 small dots are Nick, Coop and I.  Grandpa had to move the boat away from the rocks so we had to swim after him.
 We went to the Vernal Dinosaur Museum.  It was nice, but not very interactive for kids.  Which is why the boys and I were at the end before the rest of the group was even half way.  But it was a really nice day out.

We went to visit nicks Grandpa (Jacks Namesake, Karl).  And that was also really nice. Jacks would not hold still. (obviously)


 We spent some time with cousins, but mostly just Grandpa and Grandma.  My kids live the farthest from them of all their grandchildren, so we always really try to soak up the time we do get.
Oh and have I ever mentioned that Nicks Folks live by a golf course??  Lets just say Jacks was in Heaven.










The End

No comments: