Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween take one.

We went to a Halloween Carnival at the Elks Lodge on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Doesn't this costume look familiar!!

Coop is so excited to be BumbleBee!!  Apparently so is every other little boy in a 5 mile radius.

We Carved Pumpkins with the neighbors this week too.
Coop decided on "Polka-Dots".
The worst part of it was I had just spent 20 minutes hollowing out that gourd to a perfect 1 inch thick all the way around.

Boys and their toys, right?
 Jacks got kind of tired and fussy!

1 comment:

AggieMay said...

I love the polka dot pumpkins- I wanted to do that but went with a cyclops instead. And I didn't bother to totally scrape the inside- just slicked the guts that hung down back to the sides. It was late last night and I still had to work on Sean's costume.

Happy Haunting!