Friday, March 9, 2012

us




We are loving the weather lately!


My boys are Growing and Changing everyday.


Jack has managed to condense 95% of the English language down to one syllable words.  But at least he "communicates"!

Jack was sick again, which meant another day off for me. I have never used this much sick leave.  


Cooper is at the TOP of his pre-school class.  I cannot believe my 4 year-old can read.

As a family we are praying about some pretty big choices right now.  We have been looking around at some plots of land, we have been looking at maybe getting a second car, we have been figuring out how to get Cooper to and from Kindergarten next year, and we are once again trying to figure out our Daycare situation. 



This week is Spring Break.  We have lots of fun things planned!!  I love the extra time I get with my sweet boys.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Cute boys. :)

And I don't know how you guys do it with one car. That would make life tricky. Where is Cooper going to kindergarten?

Jenn said...

okay, I have some answers.

plot...don't do it, please don't leave me, I like you as a neighbor!

car...okay, I will leave this one up to you.

kindergarten and day care. Seriously, I would like to help. so let's talk about it again and see what I can do.

I am feeling a little better so let's plan to play tomorrow or Friday! Love ya!