Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Eve, and New Traditions

When i was shopping for fabric for the boys Christmas Pants, they were quite taken with the fabrics at the store and kept asking for blankets. (not gonna happen), so I talked them into new pillow cases.
Christmas Eve I wrapped their New Jammies in their New Pillow Cases.
I figure it they get a new pillowcase every year, then i can make a cool/meaningful blanket for them one day.
I'm kind of excited about this New Tradition!

Coop was excited.
(He chose Light Sabers)


 Jacks was Reservedly Interested.
(He chose Cars)


 Loved his slippers

 Wanted me to stop taking his picture.

 Cute and Smiley.
I made their jammie tops with some left-over vinyl from their Super Hero Capes of 2010.

My parents reserved a condo for the entire week of Christmas and they kept me and the boys company for the break.  Added bonus was having them there for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. 

Reading a night-night story with Grandpa.
They were asleep by 8:00 and Santa had come and gone by 9:00.

No comments: