Monday, August 12, 2013

First Day of First Grade

We decided to send Cooper to a Charter School this year,
and they started 2 days before the District so I got to take Coop to school his first day!!

So Handsome in his uniform.  
Given the choice in the morning he will always pick to wear his yellow shirt 
(if it is clean)
 Walking down the hall to his classroom.  I am glad he still lets me hold his hand!!
 Going to pick a book to wait for the day to start,  He wasn't phased at all.  I had a harder time than he did.
 Getting right into Learning.
We are very excited about this educational decision and can't wait to see what the year brings!!

First Grade....Bring It On!!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

I haven't looked at your blog in FOREVER! Looks like you and your family are doing well. I just noticed this looks like the charter school I am working at this year! I'm the assistant dance company director at what I think is this school. So maybe we will see you around sometime this year. Good luck with school and all of your other wonderful endeavors!