Monday, August 5, 2013

Lagoon 2013

We started out our Lagoon Day on the Carousel.  Jack in his normal position, "on the couch".
I also wrote my Cell# on his arm.
The "Little Boys" a little unsure.
 Jacks discovered the train Museum, and was in LOVE!!
 We took a ride on the "Sky Ride". The big boys together.....
And me with the Wee one.
Can you tell I am terrified in this picture....Seriously...TERRIFIED.  
Jacks insisted on sitting on my lap. I kept thinking he would fall.
I HATE HEIGHTS!!!
 The boys were so cute riding together.  My Mother-in-Law gave them these shirts when we were visiting.  I loved that they matched, it was so much easier to locate them.

 I taught Jacks how you are supposed to ride rides, with your hands in the air.  So Cute!!
 We stayed all day, Spent a couple hours at Lagoon-a-Beach, and left right before they closed.
We may have pushed it!  Jacks got pretty worn out!!
It was a wonderful day.  Coop got to ride all the roller coasters with Nick.  We loved getting to spend the time with the "H" family too!

No comments: