Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Mr. Coopers Christmas....Program

Cooper had his cute little Christmas Program tonight.
 Their little songs were so cutely choreographed.
 This is Coopers new Favorite song. 
He taught it to us, and we sing it almost every night

(Cant get the video to load....working on it)

 They had to wear black shorts, and they were given a colored "performance shirt". Such a cute Idea!
 The little girl on the back row, to the right of Cooper, in Green, is the girl he tells me is the "cutest girl in class".  The other little girl in Green, on the back row, is the niece of one of my dear friends.  So fun to have them in class together.
 This was the last song.  I missed the best part when they all started singing, so loud, and clear, it was beautiful, but I caught the end.

It was so cute, yet kind of irritating.  There was a pre-recorded dialogue, for which they must have found the most irritating voices. But I loved watching Cooper preform.


No comments: