Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Little man

Here are some pics of Coops new "Do". He has enough hair now that we have started doing this little faux-hawk everyday.


I can't beleive how big he is.

Last night he insisted on calling m'pa (grandpa). My dad was a great sport and talked to him for 8 minutes. Cooper told him all his animal sounds and said "Hi" a lot.
I am so proud of how many words and sounds Cooper knows. Word on the street is that boys talk later than girls, well not my boy, he talks oh so much and it is so much fun when he says new words. Just this week it is "Neat". He has also started closing to the last consonant of a word, usually skipping the vowel and staying there for awhile, so cheese is chssssse.

This is a picture of Coop in the giant box that Daddy's Giant TV came in.

3 comments:

melonamc said...

I love this hairdo on my boys too. It's so much fun! They look so big.
Dannik knew a lot of words and sounds by this age too. I think a good deal of it (besides the fact that they are wicked smart) is that they are the oldest and spend more time w/ adults than #2 & 3 :).
Love you updates on your sweet little family!

AnneMarie said...

He is sooooo sooo stinking CUTE!!

Skyler and Katie said...

Hey I'm glad you found me. Your little boy is so cute. Do you guys still live in Cedar?