Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday Festivities

First: Chili Mac- The most marvelous gift of heaven.
Make regular mac and cheese and
add a can of chili!!
C'est Delicieuse!!!

Nick however does not believe in he wonderful tradition that is Chili Mac and took me out to Olive Garden!!
Oh so Yummy.
I Get to eat the leftovers today for Lunch!!


I Got Presents!!!


I Got a Fatboy Icecream Sandwich Cake!!
(Cant really see the reasoning behind making a whole cake for the 2 1/2 of us!) Pathetic I know!!

And then Coop had to help me eat it!!
(Sugar and I are not getting on so well lately.)


It was a pretty good day!!

Thanks to everyone who called, I sure felt popular!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

Happy Birfday !! I had no idea !! Chili Mac and Ice Cream Sandwich... couldn't get better than that !! :)