Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One More Year and I will be 29 Forever!!

So I took my picture down off the big Birthday Calendar they have in the faculty room.
Not for the reason you would think, but because it was a Really Ugly Picture.

I really don't have much to say, except that I feel older................
Or maybe I am just tired:)

Hope your day was wonderful,
and you are all invited for
A Lovely Chili-Mac dinner tonight!!
This is always my B-day dinner

p.s. Happy Birthday Erin Click on her name to find out why she is so cool!!

4 comments:

AggieMay said...

Happy Birfday! Woo Hoo! Party it up!

Bonnie Parks said...

I just accidentally wished you a happy birthday on your last year's post. Whoops. Anyway, happy birthday.

Elise said...

If Chancho was there he would tell you, "Happy birtday Tawny!" I'm sure he'll tell you the next time he sees you. He What is Chilimac? Sounds good. :)

The Fawson Family said...

Happy Birthday! The good news is you will always look 29 too!