Friday, March 18, 2011

Party!!!

I let Coop pick The Theme, The Cake, The Decor.

So here you go...Every 31 year old needs a Birthday Party theme of
 "Despicable Me"
How do you like my Minions?

Jacks thought the decorations were so cool.  He just sat in the kitchen and stared at them.
OUR LITTLE FAMILY!
Spontaneous Combustion anyone??!??
 It took me a little while to figure out why Jacks was so fussy....
He wanted Cake
 This was his "handsome" Smile!

I would have pictures of Nick opening presents, if Cooper had allowed him to open ANY of his own Presents!!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

I LOOOOVE your minions! Oh my gosh, I want to make some and hang them around my house for no reason other than that they are so freaking FUNNY.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday Nick. :)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Nick!

Sean Hurst said...

AWESOME!

Looks like so much fun!