Saturday, July 14, 2012

6 weeks

In the past 6 weeks we
  Played at the park. 
 Played with friends 
 Stayed home and played together 
 Traveled to Roosevelt for the funeral of Nick's Grandpa
 Sat in time-out 
 Took naps and watched movies
 Got haircuts
 Ate Ice Cream

In the past 6 weeks I:
 Have acquired several long dresses to cover my "Ogre Leg"(seriously my brace is huge)
 Have taken so many medications my blood now runs it's own pharmacy 
 Have gone through a dozen or so bags of ice for my Polar Care machine (so cool)
 Completely lost my quad and calf muscle 
 Had to learn how to build them up again 
 Have gone to physical therapy a lot 
 Worked really hard to get 110 degrees of motion in my knee 

 In the past 6 weeks I have realized:

 What a blessing it is to be able to carry my baby to his bed

 I CAN do hard things




Here are some pictures from the past 6 weeks.

Ice Cream Date while Daddy was at Camp



 Coops' last baseball game.
He Did Awesome!!
He hit the ball every At Bat without the tee!
He even fielded a ball and threw it to first base.

 Watching Fireworks at Daddy's office for the 4th. 
We had a great view and the noise was smothered so no one freaked out.

Playing at the Park

Playing at the park with "Big" Jack.

Eating Popsicles


Apparently Wet = Cold to Cooper, so he had to wear his coat.
It was 90+ degrees.

 Playing on the Mall Toys last night

1 comment:

Jenn said...

He He, Sam and Lyla wore their winter jackets when it rained on Sunday too!

I loved the knee photos! Wow!!!

I am so happy that you can put Jack in his bed now.