Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday: Last Week

This was an Awesome Day.

We had planned to go to The Mission at San Luis Rey, but it was closed.

So we drove to Capistrano, ya know, "The Swallows of Capistrano"  To check out the Mission there.

It was Gorgeous!!

He is so handsome!!

My Dad came with us.
 The grounds Were amazing!

They Had Coy Fish, so Beautiful.

The Weather was nice.
Me and The Baby Bug
And My kids behaved like the little angels I know they are.
Here is Coop Making a Wish in one of the fountains.
But That's not ALL!

After Nap at the Condo we went Boogie boarding!
True to form, Jacks was timid, and Coop was all gung ho!!
 Jacks checking out the Waves
 Once Nick explained what to do, he was good to go, and loved it!!
 He went again and again.  And got some really good rides on the waves.


 It was such a good time!!!
 Jacks just played in the sand
 After our awesome crazy day, a little bedtime story/cuddle was all we needed.

Plus we decided Coop could DEFINITIVELY go to Legoland!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!

So many comments...but I've had some chocolate and I can't organize my thoughts. Here's a list:

-I love your dress. Very pretty.
-Your beach pictures are beautiful.
-I LOVE boogie boarding. Like, seriously.
-Are you home, or are you currently on vacation?

Thanks for posting your pictures so that I can vacation vicariously through you! :)