Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday: Last Week

I didn't mention that my PARENTS got a condo at the same time, so they were there with us and it was awesome!!

We got to go to church in the Oceanside 1st Ward, and apparently it was the day for visitors, cause the Chapel and Overflow were full!

It was a nice meeting, my favorite was when this REALLY OLD POLYNESIAN WOMAN said:  "And Brother ?Clark?, my home teacher, I love your once a year visits".  It was so funny, she said just kidding and the entire congregation cracked up!

There was also a nice couple behind us that helped entertain "The Jack Monster" who, have I mentioned, hates Sacrament Meeting!!

After Sacrament, we went back to the Condo and down to the pool!  It was so chilly!! I have become acclimatized to 100 degree weather, and it didn't top 80 degrees all week.

Then lunch and Nap for Jacks.

Then the BEACH.   Jacks first beach experience,  was nothing like Coops!!(see here)  Jack was NOT a big fan of the water!  But he didn't mind if WE stood Knee deep holding him as long as the water didn't touch him. But he liked the sand.


Cooper was fearless and ran all over in the water, he loves the beach, the waves, the sand, everything!!  
Notice him jumping the wave!

 This is my mom saving Him.
 I was feeling really down at this point because I couldn't go out there with him. Every time a wave came in or went out it would literally sweep my leg, so I had to stay out of the water. I am so grateful my parents were there!  They helped a lot and took some of the "Single functioning" parent weight off of Nick!
 Jack in the Sand
 Jack trying the water.
 Jack being saved by Grandma.
 Coop and Nick enjoying the waves!
More to come tomorrow!

No comments: