Saturday, November 17, 2012

31... Sounds good

So as bizarre as it sounds, I am actually pretty excited to be 31.

 30 did not go so well for me.

 Today was nice. I stayed in bed, my knee above the level of my heart, as per the doctors orders.

 Nickolas got me delicious McDonalds pancakes (mmmm, yummy)

 During Jacks' nap, Coop and Nick went birthday shopping.

 Coop got me a great new scarf and Nick got me a fancy drink dispenser so I can stop borrowing Hayleys'.
They also got me a Costco Carrot Cake. Which is HUGE and tasty, if You want some, I'm sure we'll be eating it for days :)

 We went out for a tasty Texas Roadhouse dinner.

 Oh, and my students gave me an awesome gift too!! My football team won State. It was an amazing game and I am so proud of them.

 Not a bad way to start 31.

 Plus I have Adorable Children


And this is Post #400, Kinda Cool

No comments: