Friday, November 9, 2012

Yesterday I did a Walk-a-thon

I know what you're thinking..."Tawny, You can't walk."

True True, than why??

Because it is Important.

Two Years ago on November 8, My High School Family lost, Paula.

Paula was amazing, Paula was also a Mom, with three young kids.

We promised her we, her School Family, would make sure they were ok.

That no matter how tight things got at home, 
K would always be able to participate in Drill Team,
 S could play football, 
and even though N is far away from home she would always have money for her college books.

It is important.

So as I crutched around the track, I wore a sign that said this:

Donate your change
Reasons:
#1 It is a Great cause
#2 You feel a little sorry for me

I think I made $2.

But I got to be there for Paula.

I got to tell her husband that I was there, because it is important. So he knows we miss her too!

Because it is Important

No comments: