Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer 2013 week 3

This week I started our summer schedule.

 I have a chart for Coopers homework, and the boys both have chores to do in the morning.

When they get the chores done they get to pick an activity out of a baggie.

 There are a lot of different activities and this week they picked:

 Monday: red box, with treats, and a guest. We rented Escape from Planet Earth.

 Tuesday: ride on the carousel. The carousel was closed, so we went out for ice cream. and Cooper trimmed his "Grass Man"



 Wednesday: I had a Dr's appointments, and physical therapy, so chores didn't get done and they were pretty crabby, so no activity.

Thursday: They picked soccer in the backyard, it was a lot of fun.

 Friday: we went to the splash pad and hung out with some friends.





 Cooper is doing great with his homework, and I love spending one-on- one time with him doing homework each day.

 I also got my pottery wheel and sundries all set up in the garage.

No comments: