Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Snow 2013

This conference was my anniversary present from Nick.
I spent the week of June3-7 in Manti with my parents and drove to Snow College everyday to attend this workshop.
My Parents were so very generous and watched my boys, so Nick could stay home and work.

 I really needed it, and it was wonderful.  I spent everyday, watching demonstrations, collaborating and making pots.


Joe Bennion was the presenter, he lives in Spring City Utah and his website can be found here.

 Each day Joe would tell stories, experiences and share quotes about how he became who he is as a potter.

I made a huge amount of work this week. And I only kept the ones that were "great".  I am quite proud of myself. My work is on the bottom shelf and the second from the top.

No comments: