Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer 2013 week 4

Monday the boys picked "Movie night with popcorn and treats". They chose "Chicken Run" for the movie and we had popcorn and m n m's.
 Tuesday we picked" "Ride the toys at the mall $6"

 This was really fun.
 Coop rode more than his share of rides.
Jacks chickened out and just held me the whole time.
  When they were done, we walked around for a bit and sat and watched " Over the Hedge" on the TV in Sears. 
During nap we had some visitors, while their mom did some moving back into their new/old house. I worked out in the garage on some pottery. Head over to my pottery blog to see what I am working on.

Wednesday we got a surprise offer to go to the park and play, so after the "big" boys helped pick weeds outside. 
We went to the park for almost 2 hours. It was hot, but there was a nice breeze. 

Then after naps....physical therapy. Jacks has some sweet moves on the equipment. My physical therapist has been very kind in letting me bring my boys to sessions, so I don't have to pay for a babysitter twice a week. 
Tonight Jacks stuck a broken off screw head up his nose, I frantically called Nick at work, then Jacks, very trustingly allowed me to put my tweezers up his nose, he cried and cried, but he didn't fight me. I could see his nose swelling closed around the screw and the blood from where the sharp broken end had cut his little nose. :(. Then I was able to grab the end and pull it out.....thank goodness. 
 Thursday the boys were horribly crabby, so we didn't pick an activity, then Jacks did this.. 
With my lotion, 
So I put him straight to bed without lunch and he slept for 3 hours. 
During nap Coop was invited to go swimming at our pool, when jacks woke up we went too. 
It took Jacks awhile to get comfortable, but then he had lots of fun. 
This is Sams awesome Rat tail.
 Friday, another hard start to the day. 
Cooper would not get dressed and Jacks screeched all morning. 
Finally we calmed down, and picked Jumping Jacks as our summer activity... 
turned out to be a debacle, 
my coupon didn't work, so it was $14 
and jacks wouldn't play at all, 
coop played for a few minutes, 
but then only wanted to sit on the video games... 
So we stayed for a whopping half and hour. Then home for lunch and naps.
 Then Nick and I went out to Superman. Which was pretty good. Next week Nick is going to Boy Scout Camp....we will see how that goes.

No comments: