Thursday, May 29, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

My Little Coop turned one on Tuesday. It is hard to belive a whole year has gone by. I cannot imagine our lives without him. My friend Rachel put it so well when her Baby turned 1. "My heart feels like it's going to burst with excitement for the future, and break with longing for the past. How do the hearts of mothers survive?"

I am so very grateful for every moment and every memory I have with my wonderful little boy. watching him grow has been such a gift. I hope I can always lead and guide him with love and understanding, so I can truly be worthy of the angel God has sent me.


PARTY TIME!
We decided on a Car theme because Coop loves automobiles.
Every one that came got to "Pick a Pony" a Hotwheel to take home!!
Then we had races down the driveway!!
thanks to everyone who played!!

Harmons did such a Good job on this cupcake Cake!! Apparently Cupcake cakes are the "new" thing.

This is the Smash cake that comes with the cake. it was like 10" and painted so cute!!
When I tried to get Coop to blow out the candles he just looked at me like "what?".

CAKE!!

CAKE!

CAKE!.


I Love CAKE


Opening Presents. Everyone brought such fun little gifts that Cooper just loves. The new toys have been great for keeping him entertained while we get the new house ready.

2 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Looks like fun! Sorry we couldn't make it...I had Young womens! I forgot to call, I wanted to wish his a happy birthday! So here goes...Happy Birthday Cooper!

Rachel Swan said...

YAY for birthdays! It looks like it was super fun! That cake turned out really awesome! I hope things are going well with house, jobs, and mommyhood! I love you bunches and bunches!

ps are you going to Shayla's wedding in September?