Friday, January 23, 2009

Introspection Cont......

I interviewed for this job when Coop was 4 weeks old, and they offered it the next day.
At first I was excited............Then I cried for 24 hours straight.

He was so little, and he needed me.
I was blessed to have an amazing administration and be so close to Coop at his daycare.
It has been a huge blessing having him so close.

Yesterday after work, I was informed my daycare will be closing on Wednesday, Thats right they gave me less then 4 days to find someone.....................So the crying has started again, along with a permanently upset stomach, and headache.

I am scared................to make a bad decision, that I have already made a bad decision, and I can't breathe...............
Please pray for us

2 comments:

Bobette said...

I have been in your situation when Andrew was a baby and again when I decided to go back to work a couple days a week last year. You do have to rely on prayer and the spirit to help you to know what is right and what is best for your family. For me it happened to work out that I had good friends that were willing to help me and I trusted them and knew that it was the best solution. I will be thinking of you. If you need anything let me know.

amy said...

I don't keep up with the whole blogging world as much as I should! Also realized I forgot to leave my email when I went private.

Anyway, sorry about the daycare closing. I would be happy to watch Cooper for you if you want! I know you want to find something permanently, but I can help in the meantime!

We'll pray that everything works out also.
Feel free to email:
amflynn7@gmail.com