Thursday, January 15, 2009

One size fits ALL?

This is our new Favorite Family hangout Spot!!







Who says cribs are just for little Kids!!!!




I had to crawl in with Coop for awhile last night after he freaked out because "Blankie" was on the floor and he couldn't reach it.

I Love these special times, he rarely lets me just sit and cuddle during the day, but he always wraps his little arms around my neck or pats my arm when I climb in for nap time or to help him calm down.

Plus it is kind of cozy in there, as you can see!

p.s. For those of you who know him, Nick shaved off his goatee yesterday!! Sorry there will be no pictures taken for the next couple weeks, Nicks chin is shy!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh how i miss those days with emily. Dale and I spent many of nights with her, in her room for a long time. Now she does better. They do look so cute. I have never seen your husband with out the goatie. I look forward to some pictures.