Saturday, May 12, 2012

2T

The toddler years are in full swing around here.


Jacks turned 2 today.  We had a Thomas the Train themed Party.


Mommies and babies/toddlers were invited and we made a fun Mothers Day Craft.


We chased Bubbles,



We ate Cake.


We Opened Presents.


Dear Baby Bug,
You are so big, and so smart.
I love your 2 word sentences and how you count things using "more".
Truck, More Truck, More Truck. etc.
  I love when you say "hand" and then drag your daddy or I off on an adventure with you.(Usually to go watch a Thomas movie)  When you are not in my arms, or on my lap, I miss the weight of you.  I love you, Sweet, Wonderful Boy.
Momma

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It makes me happy to see my own children in those pictures...and sad that I could not stay. Thank you for letting Kass stay with them. Happy birthday Jacks!!