Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Family Pictures

We took these pictures back in March. The Trees in the Church Orchard were blooming and I had my heart set on Pictures with the blooms. The orchard was closed, all the gates were locked, so we staulked around the city and took the first set of pics in someones back yard. But I just couldn't get over my wishes. So we crawled under the fence, and I got my Orchard Pictures. Jacks was crabby...I mean CRABBY. She worked really hard to get ANY pictures with him smiling, and they turned out so great.

Cooper was such a Ham (see side picture)
We were running around to try and get Jacks to smile, and so Coop got Super Hyper
But we got the best Smiles!!
This is the picture Coop chose for our wall and to take to school.

Jacks running away.
He did a lot of this!!!!
The rest of the pictures were taken after our Breaking and Entering into the Orchard.
Jacks did a little better since he could run.
In this picture he was looking at an "Airplane"
He is obsessed with watching airplanes streak across the sky!
Family Pictures taken by Andrea Stratton Photography.


1 comment:

Elise said...

Very, very cute. The orchard was a good call. :)

We really do need to play one of these days. When will life slow down?!