Thursday, May 24, 2012

Preschool Graduation

I have been seeing a lot of posts from friends about Preschool Graduation.  Inevitably they all say how grown up their kids look.
  I had a completely different reaction to Coopers Preschool graduation.  I thought he looked Little, way to young to be graduating Preschool and going to Kindergarten. 
 I don't think I am ready for this, but I KNOW he is.  


For example:
Coop was awarded : 
The Top Scholar Award, for passing off everything, and reading
The (only) Perfect Attendence Award, I am particularly proud of that one, because getting him there, for every class, was HARD.
And a Homework Award, because he turned in more homework than anyone in his class.
                                    Check out that trophy!!
  These are his amazing teachers.  It was a great school experience for him!
 Check out all his "Booty"
And of course the video of him singing.  So handsome.
I am so proud of all he has done and learned this year.  I hope Kindergarten is just as good of an experience!

No comments: