Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday: Last Week

We didn't start our day until after lunch on Thursday.  This is how I found Jacks on several mornings 

My Parents got stuck in a Time-share-sales-meeting, so we took it easy in our room with our "recovering" broken boy!


After Lunch we drove to San Diego to go to the maritime museum. 
This Museum is super cool, we came here on vacation 3 years ago too!


They have an American Submarine, and a Russian Submarine you can climb through.  Nick and Coop did it, but obviously I had to pass. :)


They also have some double masted sailing ships.  The Museum itself is a hundred year old ferry boat.


They had an art display by Gauguin, that included his original writings in french.  It was so cool.  

My favorite part is that for an extra $3 they will take you out in the San Diego Bay on an old Pilot Boat for 45 minutes...AWESOME!
 We saw a couple really Big Navy Ships!

 They actually took us up under the edge of the Midway Aircraft Carrier.

 It was another beautiful day, weather-wise too!
 So Delicious!!
 Check out that lip!

 Driving the Ship.
 Seriously, he is so Delicious!!
I have been telling him that, and yesterday he told me " I not Delispich"
I can't even describe how cute it was!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Awesome museum! I could use a boat ride through the Pacific today.

On a cruise ship.

With a 24 hour buffet.

Cooper's lip...eek. That is the worst, especially on vacation. Poor kid. Tess did that back in December during family pictures. No bueno. :(

There better be more vacation pictures, lady. This becoming a nightly ritual for me.