Tuesday, August 21, 2012

THE day

Today was THE day!!!
Nick had to take Coop to the Bus-stop, cause I was in class, these are the pics he got.
Not really sure what is happening in these pictures,
 But I think they are hilarious!!!
 First look at the Bus.
 First Bus Ride!!
 One of the best things about this Elementary/bussing situation that we chose was I can be at the Bus Stop to greet him Almost everyday!  Today I was a little early, so I played with jacks for awhile.
 Running around the backyard.
 The Bus was late so jacks and I sat with the other waiting families, there are actually 2 other kindergartners that will be at this bus-stop..
Man it was hot!!
Poor Jacks
 Here it Comes!!
 The Conquering Kindergartner!
 And Kindergarten Day 1 is in the Books!!
I was nervous for him all day.  
He said It was"Awesome"
And he can't wait to go back tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

YAY! I'm hoping for the same answer from Avery in a week! I'm so glad he had a great first day. :)

Elise said...

Happy day! He looks very brave. :)