Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Part 2: Last Week (ER)

We had our first Emergency Room Visit, ON VACATION.


We had a Gorgeous Dinner planned, my parents were coming over.


Coop watching cartoons, was a little hyper, he fell and smacked his face on the coffee table, He bit through his lip.


I called down to the front desk and asked for the directions to the nearest ER.


My Dad and Nick and I went.  Coop was so frantic, especially when we explained what stitches are.


We got lost and it took us awhile to find the Hospital.  


We got in, registered and sat for Awhile (expected)


By the time we went back the bleeding had stopped, and Coop had calmed down.


I promised I would hold him the whole time!
 Doesn't look too bad from the outside, but the inside was HAMBURGER!
 The Good News, No Stitches, just a rinse with some water and a prescription for an antibiotic.
Hey it could have been worse!!
But wait till you see the swelling in tomorrows pictures! :)

No comments: