Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday Part 1: Last week (Legoland #1)

Cooper has been looking forward to this for a Year.  When my Knee surgery didn't go like we planned we were worried that I wouldn't/shouldn't be able to even go on Vacation, much less spend the day at a theme park.  I am so glad we decided to go...so worth it!
Our Day Started with a visit to the "LegoMan" Coop was chill.


Jacks was Freaked out
Jacks did really good for his first wait in line.
We went on the Coast Cruise which he really liked.
So did Cooper.
For The next ride Daddy and Coop went to the CoasterSaurus and Jacks and I stood in line for a Safari ride.  The best part was, in front of us in line was another Teacher from my school and his Family.  Seriously, what are the chances. 
 Getting off this ride the Attendant noticed how incredibly "Graceful, and Limber" I am and offered me a front of the line pass for the rest of the day.  Totally awesome!!
I know the pass saved the day for me, I don't think I could have stood in many more lines and my kids would have truly missed out!  So grateful!!

We Found BOB The Builder and Coop was totally into it,  Jacks ran away!!
But he came back after lunch and gave him a friendly man pat!
This was Jacks Favorite ride.  The front, of a train, with his favorite big brother...what could be better.
Jacks and I going UP, Coop and Daddy going DOWN.
Thumbs up for the super driver.  His own Car, not on a rail, he was so excited!!

Cooper had to pose with EVERY figure on the Star Wars Walk Of Fame.  They just opened this new Star Wars section of Legoland they had miniland scene from each of the movies, so sweat!






Fort these next rides we split up.  Coop rode the Jousting Horse and went on a roller coaster with Daddy, while Jacks and I went on an Airplane.  Let me tell you getting on and off that airplane, meant for 2 year olds, was HARD!
Aargh me matey!!
Coop had one small/big melt-down during lunch time. Jacks napped for 40 minutes in the car out in the parking lot. (Thank Goodness for 70 degree Southern California weather)

We headed back to the condo around 5 it was an awesome full-day, But not over yet!!

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Looks like they had such a great time! I wish we would have had front of the line passes! haha!

Elise said...

Front of the line passes?! Whaaa?!

I find myself looking forward to your vacation updates every day. Keep them comin'.