Monday, October 21, 2013

Cabelas... Fall Break 2013

Oh, man my kids were nutso on Saturday Morning.
I thought about squeezing in the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur museum today.  
But OH, man, my boys were so out of control at Cabelas ( for 2.5 hours....... )
On the floor....
 Rolling around.......
 Climbing......
 And of course, Cheesy posing
 So we did not go to Thanksgiving Point.
 I did get to see my Dad for a bit, while he was out shopping.
On the Drive home we passed these feats of engineering.
Seriously, who needs a moving van when you can pile it up to the sky, in the back of your truck
 Awesome right?  and totally secure and safe. But at least this one is a full size truck.
 Here is another pile on a little truck.  Brilliant!
It was a fast up and back, about 36 hours, but it was a great adventure, and my boys had fun.

No comments: