Monday, October 21, 2013

Suddenly without planning...... Fall Break 2013

So I needed to get away, like badly.

So I talked Nickolas into taking us to the Zoo for Fall Break.

We started with the monkeys.
 Cooper has entered an awesome phase of posing...badly.
 Jacks was Terrified of the Big Gorrilla.

 Cooper looks so small in this picture.
 The Lion, is Dead, very sad.
It is broken.
Made me sad, because the Lion is a huge part of any Hogle Zoo Memory,
:(
 Something new, at least I think its new, was the seals.
The boys loved it....
 But Jacks was obsessed and sat FOREVER.
They were very fun to watch, and the underwater view is awesome!!
 Jacks next obsession was the "Nine Banded Armadillo". 
Thanks to "The Cat in The Hat" on PBS, both my kids were thrilled to see one in person.
And I have to admit his little tiny armadillo hands were so cute!!
Family Picture with the Elephant. 2013
 Family Picture with the Elephant. 2009
(3 months prego with Jacks)
 Zoo Memories= Good Times!

No comments: