Friday, October 31, 2008

I Was so Embarassed................

This Morning was wonderful Coop looks so cute in his costume
and I took him to our morning faculty party and
he was perfection.
But then when I dropped him of at Daycare the Teacher pulled me aside and said.
I didn't write a report on this because the other little Boys mom wouldn't care,
but........
Then she picked up the other little boy
(who is like 15lbs bigger than Coop)
And showed me his arm....
And there for all the world to see was the most
perfect set of little teeth marks ever!!
Now as a first Time Mom. I have ever bicuspid in my baby's mouth memorized and quickly recognized the pattern.
Coop Bit him..
Coop bit him HARD.......
I was so embarrassed and ashamed for the little Angel I was holding.
Coop never bites at Home.
WHERE do children learn these things?
So now I have a Biter. (yeah)



Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

Sad! Amy bit my leg the other day, and I was so dismayed to have a biter too. I'm hoping it's a short phase. (When she bit me, it hurt and I was surprised, making me cry out. That scared Amy bad and she started crying so hard. Maybe she'll be scared of biting now.) Good luck with Coop!

Bobette said...

Oh man, I remember those days. Andrew was a biter. I don't think he bit any other kids, just his mom and dad that I know of. Luckily it didn't last long. Good luck with that I don't have any good advice for you.

Annalie said...

I think every kid goes through that phase. What I would be wanting to know (especially if the other kid was bigger) is what did that kid do to make Copper bite him, maybe he deserved it! (I know, I'm bad)

Annie said...

I am not sure where they learn how to bit, but they do. Byron trys to bit my toes all the time, and so does emily, and she is old enough to know better. Byron bites so much more then Emily ever did.

Beth said...

your little boy is so cute. That was a funny story.