Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crazy Sub List

This is a list of the top 8 things you should not do as a substitute teacher.
8. Whine about the movie the teacher has scheduled for the students to watch.
7. Discuss your dating life on the same terms as the 14 year olds in the class.
6. Tell the teacher that you don't need to do what they want you to because you "Have a plan".
5. Repeatedly yell "Shut-Up" at the top of your voice.
4. Allow the children to watch "Full-House" on TV.
3. Refer to students as "you with the the fake red hair".
2. Allow the students to play hackeysack outside, because the teacher only said "don't let them play in the classroom".
1. Call the teacher fat.

Please know that if you do not follow this list: yes a teacher can blackball you, and you will never work in this school, or the high school ever again!!! And if the teacher had that much power she would ban you from the entire district.
Substitutes Beware!!!

5 comments:

Bonnie Parks said...

OK, one word: DUH! Yikes for having a sub like that.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Holy crap! Email me the name and I will have her blackballed from my school and Warrin's! Oh my Gosh! what and a moron. I can't even handle it!

So sorry your sub sucked!!!

Bobette said...

That's crazy. I can't believe that stuff really happened.

melonamc said...

Ugh! I can't believe that someone can be so unprofessional and stupid! What an idiot! Hopefully she will learn her lesson after this.

Brittany said...

Please don't tell me this stuff really happened to you! Was it all the same sub? That's crazy, I am starting to stress about finding a good sub for my maternity leave.....good luck with everything! By the way, Cooper's Halloween pictures are adorable!