Monday, October 27, 2008

"Til Death"




In civil marriage ceremonies Right before you say "I Do" The official gives you either an escape clause or a threat (depending on how much you really like the person) This is Til death do you part. As you stand across from that special someone you don't want to think about a tragic death or a loss of affection, but there is someone telling you right there that this relationship that you cherish and put so much effort into is only binding as long as....................



My little brother got married last weekend. This is the third Civil Ceremony I have attended for one of my siblings. They talked a lot about going through the Temple to be sealed and I hope they will!! Young Love is so fleeting and I hope this commitment that they have just made will help them grow together and become strong for the family they will create.







My nieces looked beautiful in their matching dresses. The Bride cried a lot and the cake was frozen!! The weather was perfect and I loved seeing so many family members!!

No comments: